Workplace learning is an integral component student's professional education. A workplace induction creates a foundation for continuing professional learning and personal growth.
Our workplace learning programs:
- Help prepare students for roles
- Provide opportunities for the development of professional and interpersonal skills of all participants;
- Encourage the development for their own learning and learning of their students;
- Provide partners that will provide support to their roles in a beneficial way;
- Help communication between students and partners. This ensures shared understandings and expectations of the programs;
- Reflect the changing needs of workplaces and jurisdictions