Here and Now: Storytelling role of the children’s screen writer for the millennial generation.
What is the writers’ role in contemporary Australian broadcast content for a millennial audience?
an investigation of a case through detailed in-depth data collection - from multiple sources of information observations, interviews, audio visual materials, documents – to report a case description and case-based themes.
Why I Chose CSU
My executive roles in Australian film and television development and production as well as screen industry mentoring and teaching has enabled me to experience the development of the writers skill set as well as audience digital maturation (especially young audiences) which led me to examine the relationship between the two.
Engagement and Memberships
- Member: Media and Entertainment Arts Alliance - MEAA
- Member: Australian Writers’ Guild
- Member: Media Resource Centre, South Australia
- Board Member: Australian Writers’ Guild 2004 – 2009
- Board Member, Secretary: Mitchel Conservatorium Board of Management 2013 - 2014
- Board Member: Bathurst Arts Council 2010 - 2019
- Tran.T, Sweeney.C, Innovation Coworking – A Guide to an Australian Entrepreneurial Ecosystem,CVP Strategy Group, 1 August 2017, ISSN/ISBN 9780648121800
- Director: Australian Writers’ Guild National Screen Writers Conference Fringe 2008
- 2006 Read with me! Play with me! – interactive TV series for 0 to 5 years old. X-MediaLab, Singapore
- 2005 Read with me! Play with me! – interactive TV series for 0 to 5 years old, Laboratory for Advanced Media Production, Victor Harbor South Australia 2005
- 2004 Maddie Featherfoot – fairy film gets the mobile treatment, XMediaLab, Melbourne